Vacation Bible Camp
Camp done a little differently
For kids ages 4-11
We won’t be gathering in person this summer for VBC like we have in the past, but kids can still learn about God’s love, grow in compassion and faith, connect with other campers, and have a fun camp experience.
We’re taking our traditional 4-day format and spreading it over 4 weeks, beginning Friday, July 24th and ending Saturday, August 15th.
The full VBC experience includes
Saturday morning virtual camp sessions via Zoom
A VBC resource library with videos and other content that you can access anytime during the 4 weeks
“VBC in a box” with suggested activities and materials for you to create a VBC experience at home
Two special activities at the church for families to do on their own
A virtual wrap party
Interested in any or all of it?
Read the VBC Zoom guidelines below:
VBC Zoom Guidelines
For the safety and success of our virtual campers, please…
- Do not share Virtual VBC meeting information with anyone. To participate in Virtual VBC, participants must register for camp and for the Zoom sessions. For security reasons, children who are not registered may not participate in Zoom activities.
- Make sure your username reflects your (your camper’s) given name. This is both for security purposes and to minimize distractions during the meeting.
- Be mindful of your background and attire, dressing like you were going to school or camp.
- Do not record or screen shot during Virtual VBC. The host will not record the VBC sessions. However, the host may take a screen shot provided she has parental permission to do so.
- That there will be at least 2 adults present on Zoom during these camp sessions in compliance with our Safe Sanctuaries Policy. Otherwise, these sessions are for campers only.
- That only the host will have screen sharing capabilities.
- The use of the chat feature will be extremely limited.
- We care about your camper(s). Having fun in a safe way is our primary goal.
- You can share questions and concerns with Pastor Erin.
Register online by July 10th
You can access the registration link here.
Donate to offset the cost of supplies.
Suggested donation $10 per camper.
Email Pastor Erin
There are two easy ways to donate to VBC.
1 – Mail a check
Make it out to Trinity UMC, write VBC on the memo line, and send it in the mail.
2– Donate online.
Click the Give tab.
Select Electronic Funds Transfer.
Scroll down until you see Vacation Bible Camp,
Type in the amount and your child or children's names. Please add $1 PER CHILD for credit card payments.
Click on Continue and follow the prompts.