CityReach Missions Project
A group of Trinity teenagers and a few adults will be traveling to Boston on May 11-12, to participate in Common Cathedral’s CityReach program, a service learning program that introduces people to the city through the lens of those who are experiencing or have recently experienced homelessness. During our time with the Common Cathedral community, we will have the opportunity to distribute clothing items to those who need them. Please consider helping us with our goal to supply them with quality items that they need and will use.
We will be sponsoring a clothing drive between March 11 and April 15. Please consult the list below and bring any items you are willing to contribute to the Connection Point in Asubry Hall on Sunday mornings. Please call the church office to arrange a week day drop-off, if this is more convenient for you.
CityReach Wish List
- Gently used clothing, including:
- Nylon jackets and pants, ponchos, and raincoats
- Winter coats
- Sweat shirts/hoodies, and sweat pants
- T-shirts, long-sleeve shirts, and sweaters
- Casual pants for men if possible
- Waterproof boots, gloves, and coats
- Hats, belts, and comfortable shoes
- Gently used carrying cases
- Backpacks (these are in special demand)
- Tote bags and fanny packs
- Small suitcases with wheels
- Sleeping bags and blankets (clean and in good condition)
- New items
- New white socks
- New underwear, especially men’s underwear
- Travel-size toiletries that do not contain alcohol (e.g. soap, shampoo, deodorant, lotion, Chapstick, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shaving cream and disposable razors, tampons, etc.)
You can learn more about the CityReach program and Common Cathedral by going to their website. We are counting on our Trinity Family to assist us with our efforts to present a large number of needed items to the unhoused population in Boston when we visit on May 11-12 to participate in this service learning program.
The above picture is courtesy of the Common Cathedral website.